RPS ISG International works diligently to retain and attract outstanding employees by offering competitive compensation and benefits, creating opportunities for personal and professional growth and building a work environment that is motivating, yet challenging. Employees enjoy waterfront views, a cappuccino machine, private restrooms (complete with shower facilities), the latest in computer technology and ergonomically-friendly workstations furnished with Aeron® Chairs. Internet and phone stations are available for client and visitor use and the office enjoys beautiful waterfront views of the marina on Cambridge Creek.
RPS ISG International is a division of Risk Placement Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG). Our affiliation with Gallagher, the world’s fourth largest insurance and risk management firm, offers employees the advantages of a financially secure corporate parent, while offering top-notch employee benefits to eligible employees. Among these outstanding benefits are medical and dental plans, a generous 401(k) plan, an employee stock purchase plan, a matching gift program, online and onsite training opportunities and telecommuting options. Our Cambridge, MD office frequently hosts fun team building activities that enable employees in every department to better understand their valuable place in our organization.
Along with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.’s competitive compensation and benefits packages offered it’s no wonder why RPS ISG International is the employer of choice for Delmarva’s best and brightest insurance professionals.
- Above-market benefits and compensation
- Generous 401(k) Plan with company-matched contributions
- Matching gifts program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Opportunities for advancement and potential relocation throughout the U.S.
- Fun team-building activities
- The latest in computer technology
- State-of-the-art, ergonomic work environment
- An employee kitchen area equipped with modern amenities including complimentary cappuccinos
- Waterfront balcony views from the lunch area
- Online and off-site educational opportunities
- Private employee restrooms, complete with shower
- Summer internship opportunities